Hi 👋🏻 It's Jennie, Your Wellness Coach and today's podcast is talking about getting back to "normal" after losing a parent.
I feel like sometimes I talk about this too much and I just need to "suck it up buttercup." But when I do this i'll get cards in the mail, flowers, emails, calls that continue to remind me of what really happened. So I grieve or just move on 🤦🏼♀️
We cannot ignore the fact the grieving is real and we cannot ignore our feelings but we can acknowledge the moving on is a healthy space to live in.
Most importantly, I need to get back to the basics. Here are my top 5...
1) Eat well and feed my body healthy foods
2) Movement is key to a happy mind, body & soul
3) Journal & meditate - the spiritual connection
4) Take breaks and enjoy my hobbies
5) Slow down to enjoy the little things
Take a listen to the real and raw emotions of what "getting back to normal sounds like"
Thanks for all your support 🎧 I appreciate you all so much.
✨ Jennie - Your Wellness Coach ✨